Friday, July 30, 2010
Category: Ambient, pop
Sounds like: synths, loops and occasional vocals.
Well, here's a quick compilation of music that uses synths. Bookended by the two tracks from Destroyer's Bay of Pigs EP. It's not a definitive guide or anything, just some tracks that I like.
1. Destroyer - Bay of Pigs
2. David Bowie - Warszawa
3. Wendy Carlos - Title Music from a Clockwork Orange
4. Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent)
5. Michel Genest - Most Holy Trinosophia
6. The Human League - Being Boiled
7. Oneohtrix Point Never - Betrayed In The Octagon
8. Joe Hisaishi - The Resurrection of the God Warrior
9. Joël Fajerman - Demain, Le Jour
10. Michel Rubini - Graham's Theme
11. J.D. Emmanuel - Part IV: Expanding Into The Universe
12. Destroyer - Ravers