Sunday, March 22, 2009



Category: Soulful gospel

Sounds Like:
Big city pancake supper

download

Tracklist:
1.Ben Branch & the Operation Breadbasket Orchestra and Choir - Precious Lord, Take My Hand
2.The Craig Brothers - Work On Me Jesus
3.The Sensational Williams Brothers - Jesus Done Blew My Mind
4.Inez Andrews - I'm Free
5.The Brockington Ensemble - Because of Jesus
6.Brother Vernard Johnson - Take Your Burdens to the Lord
7.Beautiful Zion Missionary Baptist Church Choir - Make Room for Jesus
8.Ernest Franklin - Walk On
9.Clarence Smith - Got a Lot to Be Thankful For
10.Walter Hawkins & the Love Center Choir - I Love the Lord
11.Brooklyn Allstars - God Specializes
12.Rev. Isaac Douglas & the First Tabernacle of Deliverance Choir of New York City - There's a Better Land
13.The Gospel Keynotes - Have a Little Faith

tirefire

1 comment:

  1. awesome post, man! great music. too bad it's not in 320k quality, but, my god, nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete