Monday, February 16, 2009

Sugar In My Soul


Category: Various Artists

Sounds Like: Just like it says on the box


A little late for Valentines Day, I know; but do we really need an excuse to share a little love? Smooth soul grooves and old fashioned sentiments to warm your heart and set your toes tappin'. Definitely not ADA approved.

edit: re-upped, as the original was missing a few tracks. 
sorry folks.

Tracklist:
01. Sam Cooke - You Send Me
02. Walter Egan - Magnet and Steel
03. Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - Fish In The Dish
04. David Ruffin - I've Got A Need For You
05. Bill Withers - Use Me
06. Van Morrison - Moondance
07. Dusty Springfield - Spooky
08. Elvis Presley - Teddy Bear
09. Raphael Saadiq - 100 Yard Dash
10. Amy Winehouse - Cupid
11. William Bell - Never Like This Before
12. The Exciters - Blowing Up My Mind
13. Eli "Paperboy" Reed & The True Loves - I'll Roll With You
14. Love - She Comes in Colors
15. The Sonics - Have Love, Will Travel
16. Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You
17. Ken Parker - How Strong
18. Astrud Gilberto - Vivo Sonhando (Dreamer)
19. Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions - I Love You (Yeah)



janey

No comments:

Post a Comment